Sunday, September 11, 2011

I am thinking of you

Dear Sir or Madame or. . . Thing. I've been thinking about you since birth. You've been thinking of me since conception. At first I thought about you like screams think about yells. You were thinking of me like breaths think of life. Then I thought of you like falling thinks about cliffs. You thought of me Like walking thinks of hands and feet. I thought of you like tears think of salt. You thought of me like book bags think of books. I thought of you like love thinks of hate. You thought of me like a future thinks of new chances. I thought of you like a foreign land. You thought Of me like better oppertunities then I thought of you like fear thinks of R.O.U.S.'s. You thought of me like lockers think of safety. I thought of you like sharks think of tuna. You thought of me like teachers think of helping pupils. I thought of you like velvet thinks of burnt Silk. You thought of me like scalping thinks of hair. I thought of you like freedom thinks of the open road. You thought of me like like a seat belt thinks of safety. I am thinking about you like dorm rooms think of new beginnings. You are thinking of me like new beginnings think of old habits. I think of you like my next Halloween thinks of candy. You think of me like Violence Day thinks of Friendships. I think of you like seniors think of the past. You think of me like Charlie Sheen thinks of hooch.

2 comments:

  1. Very well written...the idea of a letter is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the reference to Princess Bride. Also, "Like new beginnings think of old habits." Very nice.

    ReplyDelete