Sunday, September 18, 2011

Br OkeN DreAms

I was on a walk with two of my friends tonight. As we were walking I was talking with one friend "Patricia" and we were talking about opening a bed and breakfast in Ireland, and saving up so we could start a bakery/antiques/bookstore and meet a nice Irish man in a band. My other friend "Jahosephette" said that something will get in the way of our dream and we won't be able to make it. I walk alone. I walk alone. I am not heard. I don't know how to be heard. Nobody helps me. Nobody notices. I dream of everything. Everything crushes those dreams into shards of broken glass. I walk alone. I walk alone. I see the birds and the bees everywhere I look. I see glazed eyes. I see achievements. I see smiles. I see posers. I walk alone. I walk alone. The sky is falling, chickens run. Mist blocks the mountains. The mountains block my view. Something will come along and shatter my dreams, like my achilles heel. I walk alone. I walk alone. Doubts are placed in my head. Who do I turn to? I walk alone. I walk alone. I see green moores, I see grey fallen stone. I see sheep. I see cobblestone streets. I see pubs. I see beards. I see huge bodies of water. I see people in love staring at the Eiffle tower then gazing at their lover. I see hopeful people tossing coins into a fountain. Hoping to find that lost dream. I see ruins of the ancient world. I am alone. I am alone.

10 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this :) Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! so good and really descriptive! can i also just say i like how you broke the word br oken! it says a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked awesome beginning, its different than all the other posts and adds a little background. very well written. I also like the broken br oken

    ReplyDelete
  4. very decent writing. Also very depressing. Mighty fine job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the line,"the sky is falling, chickens run."!!!! :) pretty much loved the whole thing, but especially that line:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a weird beginning, but, you know, I think I liked it. It was really... Real? It felt like actual thoughts instead of a poem. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how the beginning kinda gave more insight, by showing different sides of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your hidden symbolism. You walk alone but you see the birds and the bee's.... you're a virgin...
    Despite what everyone thinks, I too, am a virgin. A proud one at that.
    Well done Psyck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doubts are placed in my head. Who do I turn to? i love this line because its the truth. i love how you wrote this and instead of making it into a poem of such you told it like you were speaking to someone. great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wicked writing. I did love your description and the way you created the images. Also I like the way you added desires that you can't accomplish. Well done keep it up.

    ReplyDelete