Monday, September 26, 2011

BEFORE I DIE

before i die i want to tell bubba that i will always be there for him i want to let poncho know that he is the best brother anyone could wish for i want to tell skyler to shape up but that i will always love him i want to tell mom that she doesnt need someone else to complete her i want to tell dad that he needs to grow a pair i want to tell mae that she needs to be human i want to tell buttercup that she is everthing she needs to be i want to tell ofwea that she is special i want to tell everyone in my life that they had a part in making me who i am today before i die i want to fulfill all of my wishes when i am dead i want to stay on earth and do everything i never got the chance to do

5 comments:

  1. I really liked the format you did this in! Loved the whole thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot. It is really personal. I love the very ending line. It's full of disappointment and regret, sad yet wicked good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you chose to say what you truly wanted them to know. good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd want to stay on the earth again too. Wicked good writing.

    ReplyDelete