Monday, October 31, 2011

my story

My life's' Story has a whirl of different characters, some of them have been in my life since before I was born. Others have only been in my life for a little while and have already had a bigger impact on me than my parents. My setting from 0 years to about 13 years my setting was always changing. I moved at least once a year and was never inside. I would run in the fields, play in hay stacks, swim in the lake, and run around with my brothers. The plot of my life is still undetermined, birth, moving, divorce, moving, custody battles, moving, school, moving, junior high, and high school. The conflict would most likely be things too personal to share. And last of all the Theme: overcome what overwhelms you and be true to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I like the line, "The plot of my life is still undetermined..." Nice job.

    ReplyDelete