Monday, October 10, 2011

Belligerent

1: waging war; specifically : belonging to or recognized as a state at war and protected by and subject to the laws of war 2: inclined to or exhibiting assertiveness, hostility, or combativeness The way I act when someone tells me to do something. The more you talk to me, the less I want to listen. The more you order, the less I give. The more you yell, the less I speak. The more you want, the less I need. The more you sing, the more I mumble. The more you smother, the less I live. The more you pull, the less I push. The more you yearn, the less I send. The more I wright, the less I read.

10 comments:

  1. "The more you yearn, the less I send."

    Sometimes people are too much. They try so hard to be what they think you want them to be.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i really like the whole thing but i especially liked the line "The more you yell, the less I speak." great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The formatting is fantastic! Really original, I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how when someone does something, you say and do the opposite. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very original and very true to a persons personality. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. Gets you thinking - are you the one pushing or pulling?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more you order, the less I give.
    The more you yell, the less I speak.
    Love these 2.
    Your writing is so deep with little writing.
    Great post! great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do you read less when you write? Shouldn't you read more so you have more ideas come in when you do write? Or is this just imagination.

    ReplyDelete